Massage therapy can play an important role in your wellness regimen and here at Jessica’s, we take your health seriously! Here are five amazing benefits of massage therapy that benefit your overall health and well being.
1. Reduce stress - The longterm effects of stress can take emotional and physical tolls. Massage therapy relieves stress and conditions associated with it, such as tension headaches.
2. Get better sleep - Studies show that massage can improve sleep in those with lower back pain, fibromaylgia, insomnia, pain and other health conditions.
3. Boost mental health and wellness - Studies continue to show that massage therapy can help alleviate symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression (all associated with mental health)
4. Manage pain - Pain can negatively affect a person’s quality of life and impede recovery from illness or injury. Massage can help low-back pain, headaches, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and more.
5. Increase range of motion - Elite and recreational athletes alike can all benefit from massage therapy. Massage can help reduce muscle tension, improve exercise performance and prevent injuries.
These are just a few of the MANY massage benefits that you stand to gain from the therapeutic work done by our massage therapists. Improve your health today by incorporating a monthly massage into your wellness routine! We are here to help! 903.509.0006